Edisto Primary School is a Red Carpet School
serving grades K-4 through 2nd grade.
It is the mission of Edisto Primary School to educate and motivate all students
to be responsible and independent learners.
- Parents are their children's first teachers in the life-long learning process.
- All children should be treated equally with respect and dignity.
- Teachers, parents, students, and the community must work together
to insure the academic success of all children.
- Students must be educated in a safe, loving environment conducive to learning.
- Every child is unique and has the capability of learning.
- Every child has the ability to learn in his own way, at his own individual pace.
- Education increases the probability for success.
Edisto Primary School is a Title I School. The school receives these federal funds and uses them to pay teacher salaries as well as purchase items for the areas of Reading, Language Arts, and Math.